- Creative Consciousness Method Coaching Qualification
- Completion of Masters 1, 2, 3 & Mastery of Relationships
- Training as a Yoga Teacher – ISHTA Method (Integrated Science of Hatha, Tantra & Ayurveda)
- Certified in Kundalini Reiki, Gold Reiki and Ethereal Crystal Reiki
- Student of A Course in Miracles
Inner/ Soul Work
- The Surrender Experiment- Michael Singer
- Dark Night of the Soul- Andrew Harvey
- Dark Night of the Soul- Mirabai Starr
- Teresa of Avila as a Guide for our Times- Mirabai Starr
- Navigating your Divine Meltdown- Mirabai Starr
- The Courageous Journey of Inner Space- Caroline Myss
- Riding the Phoenix- Caroline Mys
- The Beautiful Darkness- Rebecca Ives
- The Self-Acceptance Summit
- The Language of Emotions- Karla McLaren
- Working with Shame, Not Good Enough, Perfectionism- NICABM
- Optimism- Patricia MacNeill & Laura McGregor
- Angel Academy- Matt Kahn
- Soulful Evolution- Svetlana Newsome
- Finding Your Life’s Purpose-Eckhart Tolle
- Life Visioning Mastery- Michael Bernard Beckwith
- Consciousness Engineering- Vishen Lakhiani
- Love or Above- Christie Marie Sheldon
- Trainings with Kyle Cease
- Trainings with Danielle Laporte
- Projector Mastermind- Ardelia Lee
Intuitive & Manifestation
- Trainings with Sonia Choquette
- Trainings with Colette Baron-Reid
- Trainings with Alison Lessard
- Trainings with Kyle Gray
- Trainings with Corin Grillo
- Certified Aura Reader- Dougall Fraser
- SynchroDestiny- Deepak Chopra
- Systemic Manifesting System, including Somatic Manifestation
- Ancient Manifesting Ritual & Manifestatio- Sarah Prout
- Manifestation- Gabby Bernstein
- Manifestation- Talia Joy
- Manifestation- Sarah Morgan
- Conscious Manifestation- Eckhart Tolle
- Manifesting through your Chakras- Anodea Judith
- Money Bootcamp- Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Sacred Money Archetypes- Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Trainings with Larry Morrison, Financial Shaman
- Awakened Millionaire Academy- Joe Vitale
- Awakened Millionaire Money Mastery Intensive- Joe Vitale
- Resilient Women Mastermind- Cheryl Bishop
- Soulful & Successful- Violetta Pleshakova
- The Law of Divine Compensation- Marianne Williamson
- Creating a Career that Matters- Marianne Williamson
- Abundance- Moira Shepherd
- Invoking the Romantic Mysteries- Marianne Williamson
- Calling In the One- Katherine Woodward Thomas
- Queen’s Code- Alison A Armstrong
- Communications Secrets- Christian Carter
- Feminine Power Course- Claire Zammit & Katherine Woodward Thomas
- Art of Feminine Presence- Jane Cormack
- Feminine Strength- Merav Gur Arie
- The Whole Woman Masterclass- Dunja Zigic & Violetta Pleshakova
- pow’her- Almira Bardai
Mind / Body / Spirit
- Embodied Neurobiology- Kalila Homann
- Body Intelligence Summit
- Conscious Breath- Rabia Hayek
- Mindfulness- Jack Kornfield
- Energy Healing- Jeffrey Allen
- Advanced Chakra Wisdom- Cyndi Dale
- Chakra Healing- Carol Tuttle
- BioDynamic Breathwork- Giten Tonkov
- Mastering Your Charge- Anodea Judith
- 21-Day Nervous System Tune Up- Irene Lyon
- NeuroPath Reset- Mihael Mamychshvili
- Healing Yourself with Your Voice- Don Campbell
- The Mind Body Code- Miguel Martinez
- Working with the Pain Body- Kim Eng
Embodiment / Somatic
- Grounding in the Swirl- Amber Elizabeth Gray
- Coming to our Senses- Liz Koch
- Trainings with Meryem Alaoui
- Trainings with Mary Bond
- Trainings with Madeline Black
- Core Walking- Jonathan Fitzsimmons
- The SEA Method (Somatic Emotional Awareness)- Danielle Boyd
- Body Mind Centering- Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen
- Body Mind Centering- Nina Wehnert
- Creative Courageous Year- Stephanie Levy
- Life Artists- Barbara Droubay
- 30 Days of Grace- Alena Hennessey
- How to Craft a Daily Creative Practice- Michaela Christallo
- Relevè Your Life- The Dancer’s Compass
- Wonderlab- Andrea Scher
- The Artist’s Way- Julia Cameron
- Beyond the Studio- Meredith Kalaman & Akeisha de Baat
- Breathe- Billie Hanne
20 Fun Facts About Me!
Here are 20 things about me that you won’t find on my LinkedIn profile:
1. Sometimes I start the day with a glass of champagne. Because, why not?!
2. One of my fave quotes: Take the leap and build your wings on the way down. That’s how I moved to Berlin, even though I barely spoke German.
3. One of my fave hobbies: making up crazy interpretive dances with my best friend at 3 am. If you’re nice to me, I’ll send you the videos!
4. I thrive on being nomadic! I have lived on 4 continents, in 5 countries and in 7 cities, with 33 different flatmates.
5. Count them! The cities I have called home are: Vancouver, Otttawa, Montreal, Toronto, New York, Sydney (Australia), London (UK) and Berlin.
6. I consider living out of suitcases one of my special talents.
7. The moment I knew I was a “real” grown-up: I got my own apartment and –shock of all shocks- bought furniture!!! A girl’s gotta’ grow up sometime.
8. I own over 100 pairs of shoes. It’s the first thing people comment on when they come to my house (and I’m relieved to no longer have to drag them around in my suitcase!).
9. I don’t always take my makeup off at night. I can sleep without messing it up, and then I’m already good to go the next day. It’s called time-management, people!
10. My best fashion tip: You can never have too much bling.
11. Smile, be charming, and you can get away with anything (especially if you have a Canadian accent).
12. The thing I value most in life: my family, and amazing friends all over the world.
13. The city where I am most at home: London.
14. The city I want to move to next: Paris.
15. The city where I feel most alive: Buenos Aires.
16. My most amazing travel experience: Myanmar.
17. Since I was 9 years old I’ve had two teddy bears and they come everywhere with me (if bears had passports they’d be on their 10th). Airport security give me weird looks, but I think it’s because they are jealous.
18. The craziest place I have had to dance in: A Tree.
19. The craziest thing I have had to be in an audition: A Tomato. Followed by a Werewolf.
20. My fave quote, that shows me for the dreamer I am: “I don’t want a perfect life, a typical life, or even a normal life. I want a one-of-a-kind……”
Ready For Your Transformation?
Book a Connection Call to find out how life coaching can benefit you.